TOP NEWS

Any content on this website is available for use, if you link back to this blog. Thankyou!

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hello World~! ^-^


여러분 안녕하세요~! ^-^
Hello Everyone~! ^-^
Welcome to my blog, and hopefully the first post to a successful one!
"Kill them with success, and bury them with a big smile." -G-Dragon

I think that we should get to know each other, so for this post, I'm putting the K-Pop.. a tiny bit to the side.. and I'm going to introduce myself!
Here I am!:
It's me! :P
My name is Karen, and I am 13 years old! :3 
I am half Filipino and half Romanian, but was raised in the UK.. so I guess I know quite a few languages. Language learning is a hobby, actually ;o .. I'm currently learning Korean and French... I'd love to learn Russian, German and Japanese some day later, after I've completed my current language studies :D 
I LOVE Korea, hence this blog, and would LOVE to meet new friends online, with the same interests as me! GD is my BIAS! We're getting married soon :) I've done everything with him, including face fusion..
Oh~! I've also went to the BigBang World Tour It spelled AMAZING! I hope GD can come to the UK for his OneOfAKind Concert.. which I really doubt T-T 
Anyway! Back to me! ^^ I used to play archery: it was a hobby, and one of my competitive assets. Unfortunately, I had to give it up because of school, and oh God, was it time consuming! T-T 
Here are some pics: :)
At full draw :)

This was the adults division :) I'm K. Sarmiento. F. Sarmiento is my dad ^o^

 But while I was still doing it, I did manage to support Korea in the London 2012 Olympics and their archery prodigies! Mm.. The good days! 
I would like to create this blog for not only my enjoyment in the making, but your in reading! I hope that I will learn over the years, and get to you all the latest news, especially about GD, on which I will be concentrating.. Fighting! ^-^

So yeaahh; that was a tiny bit about me, and please comment with stuff about yourself!
Let's talk~~ 이야기하기 시작해요~~
 KAREN~.

0 comments: