TOP NEWS

Any content on this website is available for use, if you link back to this blog. Thankyou!

Saturday 18 May 2013

Z.HERA's Debut Song - 'Peacock'



Get to know her a bit more?

Behind the Scenes:




About Z.HERA:


A new rookie singer called Z.HERA has joined onto the stage with her new bubbly song called 'Peacock'! She makes her new appearance young, at the age of 18, and it seems as though she has a very successful career ahead of her..

Many comments on her video said that her songs seemed a lot like BoA's songs.. hmmmm ^^
They also said that she resembles Lee Hi, who also happens to be a rookie, releasing songs about this time... War of the Rookies~FIGHT!! :3

And finally.. her image is very cute! I just love that trademark hand pose thing... it's a letter 'Z', right?

Anyway, here are her music videos below, if you haven't seen them yet. There was the original Korean one released first, and then the English version released the day later:

Videos:





Review:

This song was a really nice break from SHINHWA's satellites and LC9's car-smashing, giving me a new sense of motivation for what I want to achieve! .. :3 Her song tells us about how she will never give up saying 
"It's my destiny, nothing's gonna stop me"
..and I guess she's right.. with that I-must-listen-to-more ( >O.O )> voice and amazing dance!

It was a really fun and bouncy song. Repeat button was on maximum mode~! Her voice had a sort of baby sound to it: you could visualize her in the recording room just from the sound of her voice. She wasn't made of plastic Nicki Minaj butt, and I liked that.. >.< I could hear the realness in her :)

I can describe her music video in one word: Blockbuster! She had a cute innocent start... with those sunny shots... the flowers.. and little bird cage that shot out glitter sparks :) ... but then she goes all sexy, step-up dance style!... Dancing under a sprinkler! Hair all wet! Boots! Dancing with that hot Korean back-up dancer! Oh yeah girl~! ;) ^-^

As for her English.. uh.. I think it was sort of her let down ;(
Many of the sentences in her song (especially the English version) didn't make sense, for example..
"You never gonna feel my heartbeat"
or
"Block them out they try to take over"
(Hehe.. I'm pretty sure CJ E&M subbed in "but".. but you would never be able to get away with that one! >;3 ~Mwahahaha~ )

..But I've gotta give her some credit for the many sentences that she did get right... and her flawless accent~ You go girl!

To sum up, this song looks to be a great start to her career, and it seems as though I have a new artist to follow on twitter! :D
In my opinion, there were only a few minor mistakes that she could fix, which probably only come with experience anyway.. such as the mini timing errors in her dance, or the English, so....

Final Rating!

4 glitter spark-shooting Bird Cages out of 6!


KAREN~.


Comment what you think too in the comment section below! :)








2 comments:

  1. Karen It's Really Good!!!!! :D You Need To Give Me Some Tips For My Bloggggg xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Send me an email on 'itsakpopblog@gmail.com', and I'll send you some tips there!

      Bye~

      KAREN~.

      Delete